I went to the temple today with some others from my singles ward and it was totally fun. On the way home we stopped by Sonic and got drinks and one of the girls paid for me because she is super nice (and because I was driving and it was a temple further from our houses) and it was just loads of fun.
That's when the bad stuff happened. I think I may have lost over 200 unsaved pictures because my memory card decided to freak. Then a friend stopped by unexpectedly which was great but we got on a topic that isn't fun for me and that I don't longer thinking about... Since it was our last topic it's on my mind now so I need to think about some thing other than that.
I love chocolate milk. The picture is from a few days ago when I made myself a nice tall glass of chocolate milk. As the chocolate was flowering from the bottle into the cup of milk it fascinated me how there was a little resistence on the part of the milk, forcing the chocolate to linger on the surface for a brief moment before falling silently to the bottom. In my trance I didn't realize how much chocolate was actually going into my glass... It ended up being a lot. Fortunately it made for a good photo opportunity. It made me laugh. Once I mixed it in and took a swig I laughed even harder (after the fact) because it tasted like Hershey's chocolate syrup. So gross. It was enough chocolate for at least two glasses of milk.
And there you have it, my chocolate milk experience to swallow down the bad taste still lingering in my mouth.