Monday, September 17, 2007

My baby blog

This is my first blog on a true blogging site. Isn't that good to know. I'm not sure exactly what to say though. My friend told me I should try doing this instead of sending emails because I can post pictures on this site as well and I've been having trouble sending pictures per email this week. Mainly because I can't find the right program on the computer to decrease the size of my pictures. Sometimes I forget how much German I really don't know.
So, that's it for now. Hopefully we'll get this site up and going soon but right now I have other things I need to do.

1 comment:

  1. Well, This has to be the way to do things, it so much faster albeit more permanent. Anyway Jealous of the german surrounding your post. Seriously it is awesome

    ReplyDelete