Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Got Tagged

Rules:

A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I was 11 years old, enjoying the summer off of school before I started at the big scary middle school. No really, it was scary. The thing was about 100 years old and I swear it could have collapsed at any minute when we were all in there.

2. 5 things on your to do list today:
1. Go to class
2. Deep clean my bathroom
3. Clean my room
4. Visiting teaching
5. Concert in the Park

3. 5 snacks you enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Gold fish
3. Popcorn
4. Chips and salsa
5. Fresh peaches during the summer

4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire?
I would pay off my debt first, put half to three quarters in savings, buy a car and then travel!

5. 3 bad habits:
1. Procrastinating homework, although I'm getting better.
2. Not keeping my room clean
3. Impulse shopping

6. 5 places I've lived:
1. Canvas, WV
2. Gillette, WY
3. Ely, NV
4. Parker, CO
5. Rexburg, ID (but there's more...Katy, TX, Springfield, IL, and Salt Lake City, UT and Heide, Germany. Thanks for filling most of that out for me, Jeanne!)

7. 5 jobs I've had:
1. Dan Jones and Associates
2. Dollar Zone
3. Western Wats
4. Tagge's Famous Fruit
5. Teacher's Assistant (And there are a few more jobs I could throw in there...)

8. 5 things people don't know about me:
1. One of my goals is to drive all of Route 66
2. I'll only drink vitamin D milk if it's chocolate
3. Deep water terrifies me
4. I'm afraid of the dark
5. I have to have noise when I'm falling asleep, music or a fan or something.

Well that's it, that was quick and painless. I guess I tag whoever reads this, I don't think many people really get on here any more...

1 comment: