Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

I suppose it's been long enough that I should give all my readers a little update. I have had my dental exam and my physical, just a few things to go back for at each place (nothing serious, don't worry) and then I get to talk with my bishop and stake president. Then it's time to wait. My parents are going to Hawaii in January and told me they might put the mail on hold while they're gone so I'm not tempted to open my call if I get it while they're gone. That is not ok with me. I don't care if I have to stare at it for a week, better that than have it sitting at the post office.

It's crazy how life gets complicated when you think everything is going right... That's all I'm going to say on that subject.

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling I know what that latter comment is regarding. I have an ear to lend if you need one. :-)

    ReplyDelete