Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's been a while

Well, now that it has been almost two years since I have posted on my blog, I think it's about time to start up again. Blogs seem to be a good way to keep up with people that it just seems like there isn't enough time in the day to keep up with.

One of the reasons that I haven't posted in so long is because I was serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cebu Mission. It was great! It was amazing! It was everything that I needed!

Now I'm back and ready to start the next phase of life, whatever that may be. I will however keep you updated on the happenings of my life for any and all that are interested. I can't promise to be completely diligent in posting, but I will do my best whenever something big happens.


Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested! And post more than just the big stuff!

    ReplyDelete