Monday, November 5, 2007

Bad apple. I mean milk.



As I was eating breakfast today I had to get a new liter of milk out. I had just poured the cereal in my bowl and opened up the milk when I knew something was going to be wrong. As I pulled the tab off the milk, the fresh sealer, I noticed a build up of fat that is not normal especially for 1,5% fat. I put the lid back on and shook it up thinking it just needed a good shake. Boy was I wrong. The milk came out a little chunky. Then I realized why. You can buy two different kinds of milk here, fresh and chemical. The fresh always needs to be refrigerated where as the chemical can sit on your shelf in the pantry for a month or three. Normally we buy the chemical because we have a small frige and there is no room for milk but apparently it was fresh this time sitting on the shelf. So basically we now have nine more liters of chunky milk waiting to be drained.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to say..that may have just ruined my lunch. Thanks for that! That's nasty!

    ReplyDelete