Wednesday, November 7, 2007

They aren't mine!

The past few days the kids have been driving me insane! I don't know what the deal is but it's like everyone in the house has PMS or something. As days go by the kids get worse and worse. They yell, they cry, they tell me they need help with homework and then get mad at me when I try to explain it, they call me stupid, they roll their eyes so much I'm surprised they haven't just rolled right on out of their heads yet. I haven't gotten any of my normal breaks so far this week either. Grandma and Grandpa are gone this week so there was no Oma Tag yesterday after school where the kids stay the whole afternoon with their grandparents and today I had to stay home because Dagmar had a chemo treatment so I stayed to help with the kids instead of going to institute. Hopefully tomorrow it will be ok if I sneak away to my English class for an hour or so. If I make dinner before I pick the kids up from swimming then all they will have to do is eat and go to bed and there shouldn't be any stress for Dagmar. Too bad that will never happen. Whenever the three of them are together there is always arguing of some kind.
All I have to say is that I'm very glad my kids will not turn out like these two. If my kids ever yelled at me so much and told me I was stupid as much as these kids tell their mother I would probably send them to miltary school. I will not be a rug for my kids to walk on and wipe their feet on. I'm not saying that I'm going to be so strict that my kids will fear me, but I will get respect. You show kids respect, they will show it in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment