Thursday, November 1, 2007

Stupid

Boys are stupid. Ok, not all boys and not all the time but yeah. It's just confusing I guess. So every Thursday the missionaries have an English class at our little building for anyone around that wants to learn English. I go every week, because they invited me not because I need to learn English, but I'm the only one besides the missionaries that ever goes. It's probably breaking lots of rules but who cares, they don't have anything to do now that it's so dark so early and I have nothing to do so why not do nothing together. We usually talk about things like school, friends back home, crazy Germans, weird people they meet and things like that. It's a lot of fun and it's one of the two things I look forward to every week, the other being institute.
So I just got back from this weeks "lesson" and I don't know what to think about it. First off I have to say Elder S was replaced by a German guy who knows English but hardly said anything tonight. Elder B and I were talking about normal stuff, but every once in a while it would get to the topic of dating. Probably just because this is his last transfer which means he's going home in December and he was talking about not wanting to start dating again or get married any time soon. Since I'm thinking about going to USU and he's going to BYU-I he said he would come down and hang out with me (which he's said before) but then when we were talking about dating he told me I was going to be like an RM and get married right when I get home and I told him I've only been on 4 or 5 dates he said he would take me on a date, something fun and cheap.
Now I'm just all sorts of confused. Elder B is a really cool guy and someone I could see me hanging out with. I'm just not used to having all these guys around. In high school I was never really interested in dating but now that I'm older and priorities have changed a little I'm starting to "notice" guys more. Too bad the only ones I ever talk to all have the first same name. I guess it's just preparing me for going back home and finally entering the dating scene. But hey, at least I have a date if I decide to go to USU.

No comments:

Post a Comment