Monday, October 29, 2007

Failure

So Sunday I found out that Elder S is getting transferred this week. It's pretty lame but maybe a good thing. Maybe I'll forget about him since I won't be seeing him all the time. That's usually how it goes when I have crushes on people. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder. Any way, we got our picture taken together after church and then my guest mom was rushing me so much I didn't really have time to think. I just shook his hand and told him to have fun on the rest of his mission and then he said that we'd probably still hear about each other because he'll talk to Elder B, the one that's staying in the ward here. (Does that mean anything?) It wasn't until I had walked out and wondered if I would ever see him again that I remembered I never gave him any contact info. If my guest mom hadn't seemed to be in such a rush I would have gone back in but she kept telling the kids to hurry and what not so I just went to the car and drove away. And that's the end of the story. Or is it?

4 comments:

  1. So, I think that if he is still interested in hearing about you from Elder B then he's at least interested in you..even if just as friends. But remember, he is on a mission and trying very hard to keep his feelings in check. If it's meant to be..you'll see each other again. Try not to think about it too much ... I know, easier said than done. Sorry, I don't have much advice..not that you asked for it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...I forgot to tell you that he's kinda cute, eh? Good pickin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops..one more thing.. If you married him and kept your maiden name as your middle name your initials would be MMS...but you might have already thought of that. By the way...You gave away his last name in the picture.

    ReplyDelete