Monday, January 24, 2011

Confused Emotions

Yesterday was one of the busiest days since I have been home from the mission.  I thought Sunday was supposed to be the day of rest but it seems like things just pile up.  I went to a friend's farewell, went to my own ward (including choir practice), went to the open house for said friend, went back to my ward for an interview with my bishop (at least I got to talk to a cute kid while waiting), ran home to pull brownies out of the freezer, went to the stake center so that I could have my interview with my stake president, went back home to grab said brownies and also grabbed an apple because at this point I was starving, went back to church for a fireside, and then finally got home to stay at 8.  That means about 11 hours of go, go, go!  When I got home I text one of my friends because she had had a bad weekend and I was chatting with another friend about our goals for life and how to fix things and be happy which both were a little emotionally taxing for me.  It was just a crazy day that didn't end well and the effects are carrying over to today.  I have been sassy and sarcastic with the teacher, a good friend of mine, which makes me feel worse.  Can this day be over now?  I don't care that it's only lunch time...

No comments:

Post a Comment