Saturday, January 29, 2011

Whatchamacallit

What my week feels like
So this week I like to call "my week from the place that they sell fire and brimstone for dirt cheap" because of all the things that have been happening.  Then again I also like to refer to it as "my week that has been full of both first and second hand accounts of peoples' lives who are way worse than mine so I should just shut up and be grateful" because it's true what they say, some one always has it worse off than you do.  Another way I could refer to this week is "my week of change" because I have been able to recognize a few things that really need work.  Then there is the ever famous "my week of pity me sob stories" with how much attention I've been seeking.  And last, for now, I will refer to this week as "my week of friend appreciation" because I have the best friends ever who help me when I'm in need.
No matter what this week us referred to in the future, let it be known that I love my friends both near and far.  My life has been blessed because of every single one of them and I hope that one day in the not distant future I will do something to show my love to them.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived closer!

    My life isn't where I thought it would be in high school, but I have grown to appreciate and love it anyway. It took a lot of tears and trials to get where I am. I think we all go through really rough patches that other people don't really understand.

    You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete