Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tag! You're it!

Thanks for tagging me X...


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.




1. I love ultimate frisbee! It's one of the bestest games ever and I can't wait until I go home and I can throw a disc around again. It's been far too long since I've had a regulation weight piece of round plastic glide from my fingers and sail effortlessly through the air until striking another pair of hands. ULTIMATE!!

2. I tend to do things with my right side first. When I put my pants on, my right leg goes in first. When I put socks on, my right foot gets warm first. My first stride is with my right leg. When I put a jacket, teeshirt or coat on, my right arm goes first. When I pop my knuckles, my right side always goes first whether it be my fingers, elbows, shoulder, knee or ankle. I always try for the right side first, unconciously of course.




3. I have a skill for getting random guys telephone numbers. I don't know what it is about me but I suppose I just have the kind of face where guys from random countries like Iraq or Algeria (I think) look at me and think I bet she wants my number... I'll give it to her. It's really weird. But then I have an even better skill of seeing them a ton of times right after they give it to me. Insane.




4. Sometimes when I write I get tired of holding the pen the normal way so I switch it up a little. You have to stay on your toes, keep the mind juices flowing, and the best way to do that is to challenge your hand a little.


5. Whenever I pull a bowl out of the cupboard I wipe it out on the inside of my shirt or sweatshirt before I put my cereal in it. Mainly because I know it doesn't get cleaned very well and even though I know wiping it with my shirt won't really do a whole lot to clean it there is just something about the motion that puts my nerves at ease.

6. I don't sleep when I travel. Or at least I try my hardest not to. Perhaps it's because when I was younger and my family took vacations my siblings would throw things in my mouth. Maybe it's because I don't know if I talk in my sleep and I don't want to run the risk of telling the strange man next to me that I love him. Or drool on him. Or lean on him. There are just so many things that can go wrong when you travel with strangers.

Well I don't know 6 people with blogs but I'll tag Jeanne, Angie, and Janae. They are all really cool and most definitely worth two spots each.

No comments:

Post a Comment